It has been a while since Ty has had his Jeep out so he was ready to drive. They were all smiles while in the Jeep and the battery lasted a while so everyone was really happy because they all got a turn. When they are happy mom is happy.
Whenever we are outside the first thing Tanner goes for is the water. All he can say is water, water, water, water, until someone gives him the hose. The kids could be out there for hours with the hose. If not by the pool this simmer you know where you will find him. Watering my flowers or squirting whatever ends up in his line of fire. Tyler is always on a hunt to build something new. He comes up with all kinds of things to do or make with who knows what. I love his imagination. Today all he needed was a few sticks and an old piece of drip line and he was occupied for hours.
Kara spotted a hula hoop at the CVC school sale last week and has been asking for one ever since. Thanks to cell phones, while her dad was out and about this afternoon Kara called him and asked if he would buy her a hula hoop. I knew he would not disappoint her so he not only came home with one hula hoop but two. She caught on in no time and could hardly sit still to eat her dinner because she wanted to hula hoop.

Now since there were two hula hoops, mom had to show her that she could do it too. And yes I could. But this hula hoop was missing one thing. It did not have the little marble inside of it. It was missing that little nose that I remember as a little girl when I had a hula hoop. I think these hula hoops have water or a thin gel in them, they are just not the same. Now I think I might be on a hunt to find an "original" hula hoop. You just gotta have that little noise going on when you hula hoop. If you ever find an "original" hula hoop let me know.
Now since there were two hula hoops, mom had to show her that she could do it too. And yes I could. But this hula hoop was missing one thing. It did not have the little marble inside of it. It was missing that little nose that I remember as a little girl when I had a hula hoop. I think these hula hoops have water or a thin gel in them, they are just not the same. Now I think I might be on a hunt to find an "original" hula hoop. You just gotta have that little noise going on when you hula hoop. If you ever find an "original" hula hoop let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment