I was only planning on missing the last day of VBS to go to Washington but on Wednesday night Kate, Tyler and myself got the flu. I decided I still wanted to go to Washington so I climbed in the motorhome feeling not so great. I went with my parents in the motorhome. We left my house at 9:45 and we arrived in Enumclaw WA at 3 in the morning. Kara did get sick around 7 at night as we were traveling. Thankfully we were in the motorhome and not our car. We had such a awesome time visiting family. One great thing we did was go to the Relay for Life event. What an awesome day that was! It was so much fun to hang out with my cousins and for our kids to meet each other. I wish the miles between us was a lot less but that just makes the time we spend together more special. Great family, great memories and always great food when your hanging out with the Washintonians.

Here are some of the VanDam cousins.
Tanner and Kate even got to join in on coffee time.


Hanging out with the Hanson cousins.
Saying goodbye to Aunt Dorothy. We continue to lift her up in prayer and pray that she will not have to battle with caner.
No comments:
Post a Comment