Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What Will Heaven Be Like?

I was given a poem from Grace Visser a few years ago. He daughter Breanne wrote it. I came across it today and just wanted to share it with you.

What Will Heaven Be Like?

One of my biggest wonders,
Is what will heaven be like?
Is it big? Is it small? Or is it very tall?
Is the sun always shining?
Are the bells always chiming?
Or is it a peaceful place, with a smile upon every ones face?
Can we fly? Do we receive wings?
And many, many other things?
I have so many questions
And not one suggestion.
If only I had one clue
To find out the one thing that's true.
I can't wait to find out the one big mystery.
Is heaven all I'd hope it to be?
I shall not worry for I already know,
What way I am to go.
I can paint with the clouds whatever I desire.
Maybe a storm or a blazing fire!
I wish I could know, I can't wait to go.
It will be all I've dreamed it to be.
An enchanting castle with golden beams.
My tassel will be turned, my heart will gleam.
I can't wait for heaven, my one only dream!
Breanne Visser

No comments: