Hair clips is what has been on the agenda. I just love Valentine color so I needed to make a few hair clips for the lovely day that will be here before we know it. These little hair clips are so fun for Valentines Day or for any other day that you sweet little girl need to look cute. Clip them in your hair, Clip them on a hat, Clip them on a gift. Clip them anywhere. If you ever want any just contact me.
Are wondering about the big felt flowery ball things in the picture (no, no that is not a hair clip) .....I had told you about a little project me and my DD were making. Well we finished them and they turned out so cute. I found the idea on a blog. If you go here you can see exactly how to make them. I was able to cheat a little when I made them because I have a Big Shot and I used my circle die cut to make the circles instead of having to cut out tons of circles. Now that they are finished I can add them to my Valentines decor that is slowly growing.
Here is a little bit of a closer picture, sorry it's a little blurry, the ball would not stop spinning so my camera did not know what to focus on.
No comments:
Post a Comment