I got a sewing machine for Christmas and right then I knew what I wanted to make. So off to the store I went and got the supplies to make Dorothy Burp Cloths. The set above is done in a dark gray color. Every time I make these I will always think of my Aunt Dorothy.
Now I could not just make the burp cloth. I needed to make a blanket to match. This was a little time consuming, but I stuck to it and am very pleased at how it turned out.I don't know how my aunt has done it over the years. Sewn blankets, knitted blankets. blankets with a crochet edge, burp cloths and the list can go on and on. The blanket is simple but perfect for a sweet little newborn.
The set all ready to go and I have just the perfect person in mind who will recieve this.
No comments:
Post a Comment