Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Be My Valentine

Here is a picture of the little ones giving sweet kisses to each other. Believe me they are not always this way. Lets just put it this way they have learned a little naughtiness from their big sister and brother.


Ok, I know, I know. Where have I been. I always seem to forget about blogging. Well the New Year came and all is still good. God is good all the time All the time God is good. February, where has the month gone? the kids had their Valentine party at school and they needed to have 20 Valentine cards each. So this mom decided that her kids have to make theirs. Why not I have all the stamps and ink and paper, there is no reason we can't make a cute little card. So we did of course but after about eight of them Ty was sick of it. So we teamed up. Kara loves to stamp and she did a good job with stamping her little birds on her cards. I stamped Ty's and he colored. Ty put the glue on and Kara placed the papers down. We got them all done and they turned out cute. They though they were done but then they had to sign their names. I love seeing how they progress from week to week with their writing. They got their fist name down now we just need to tackle the last name. Gotta love those long Dutch last names. Here are a couple pictures of the kids being crafty



No comments: