Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine Treat

We love these little pretzel treats that my sister-in-law gave us one time. Since M&M's have every color for every holiday you can make them any time of the year. We made them at Christmas time. The kids and I have a little route that we take and go deliver them to friends and family. This year I told the kids they had to sing We wish You a Merry Christmas...... Only a few got singing kids at their doors. They were a little too shy. Maybe they will do a little better next year.
Since these treats are pretty easy to make. (Well unwrapping the Hershey's Hugs is not too fun) I decided to whip a few up for the kids teachers. We could not deliver them in just a plain bag, I had to dress it up little. Here is what I came up with. All Stampin' Up products of course!

No comments: