Thursday, March 5, 2009

1st. Dentist Visit



My kids just went to the dentist for the first time. Yeah, Yeah, I know I am probably a bad mom because they are five. When do you start sending your kids to the dentist? I never went until I was 20. Yes I know that is really really bad and the fist thing I had done was a root canal. Yuck! The kids did very good. Ty was giggling every time they did something to clean his teeth. I sure never giggle when they clean my teeth. Ty had one cavity and Kara none. Kara does have a under bite so looks like we will be looking into Orthodontist later on down the road. We went back to the dentist to get Ty's cavity fixed. I think I was more worried for him than he was. He did not know what was coming. He was so brave and did not have one tear. So we have accomplished the dentist and I am glad that it will not be something they hate to go to. Little do they know it really is not that fun especially when they jam that floss up into your gums. I will posting soon. I have more pictures and stories I will share. Blessing to you all. Have a wonderful day.


No comments: