Sunday, June 7, 2009

Garden FYI

Here are the kids in part of the garden. It is growing good as you can see. We have been going over to my parents about every other day to make sure it gets water while they are gone. Every day we go there I come home with about 6 more zucchini. Where are they coming from? I think they grow faster than the weeds. I don't think we can eat anymore zucchini for a few day. Tonight we deep fried it. That was one of my favorites so far. I am sure another batch of zucchini bread will be made again real soon.
Note to self, next time I plant a garden do not plant so much zucchini. Kara can hardly hold what we picked in one day. If you get a few zucchini on your porch it just might be from me.

No comments: