Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happiest Place on Earth

I will let you answer if you think Disneyland is the Happiest Place on Earth. We headed out of town on a Wednesday morning and dropped Tanner and Kate off at Papa and Grandma Jo's house. Our little vacation had begun. We were headed to Disneyland and California Adventure for 2 days. Thursday morning we were up and ready to go right on time. This was the first time Tyler and Kara had ever been to Disneyland. They did not know what to expect and neither did I since the last time I was there was when I was in high school. We had tons of fun, the weather was perfect and I think the longest line we waited in was 30 minutes. I don't think we could of had a better day.
Everyone needs a picture right when you walk in Disney so we made sure we made the stop.





















Tyler thought this was the coolest ever.








The kids were worn out at the end of the day and so were we.
I think 2 days for us was just enough. Fun times and lots of memories.

No comments: